What to Expect Before Your Upcoming eClosing
Using our eClosing method, you can electronically sign most of your closing package documents in minutes before your in-person or RON (Remote Online Notarization) closing appointment!
- You’re invited to close on your home. Our eClosing platform will send you an email with access to your closing package.
- Set up your account. Follow the email prompts to create an account.
- Review at your leisure. Scan your closing package in the days leading up to your closing.
- eSign ahead of your closing. On closing day, you can eSign all eligible docs prior to connecting with a notary.
- Complete the closing at your appointment. Close on your home with a traditional, in-person notary session to sign your final remaining documents.
Ready to Find Your Dream Home?
Our mortgage professionals are here to help you purchase the home of your dreams.
Learn More About Mortgages
Many buyers find that applying for a mortgage can trigger an influx of marketing from other companies trying to win their business. Fortunately, there are ways to prevent this flood of offers from overwhelming you during an already stressful time.
Fall is almost here! Pumpkin spice, crunching leaves and crackling bonfires are just around the corner. In preparation for enjoying one of the best seasons of the year, take these proactive measures to ensure their home stays safe during the fall!