The paperwork required for a mortgage doesn’t have to overwhelm you. Putting together your mortgage checklist should be simple and easy. In an effort to help you organize the personal documents you’ll need to obtain a home loan, here’s a list of information that is typically required during the loan process:
- Current pay stubs (most recent 30 days worth of paystubs)
- Tax returns for the past two years including all schedules with any associated W-2’s, K-1’s, or 1099’s
- Bank statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Investment account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Retirement account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Copy of driver’s license for all loan applicants
- Divorce decree and marital settlement agreement (if applicable)
Find out what you can afford.
Get Pre-Approved with SimpleLoan.com in as little as 8 minutes.
- Copy of most recent mortgage account statemen for all properties owned
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
- Copy of Property Tax Bill for the most recent year
- Most recent Homeowners Association (HOA) dues or statements
Your team at RMC Home Mortgage is here to help make things simple. To access more helpful resources like your mortgage checklist, check out our Mortgage Resources page or contact one of our mortgage professionals today!
Questions About Home Buying?
Talk to one of our mortgage professionals to learn more about financing your new home today.
Why RMC Home Mortgage?
RMC Home Mortgage, LLC works directly with Maronda Homes for fast, reliable mortgage services. We offer a wide array of competitive mortgage products with experience in every area of residential mortgage lending. As a dedicated mortgage lender for Maronda Homes, we work directly with your home purchase team to streamline the lines of communication and ensure a smooth construction and financing experience.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make. Understanding mortgages and the home buying process can help make it less stressful, and so can partnering with a mortgage lender you can trust. At RMC Home Mortgage, LLC, we’re dedicated to helping home buyers finance their dream home. All information presented is for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.